Search This Blog

Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday Write-Up

WoooHOOO - Friday has FINALLY arrived, week days are now something I dislike and getting dressed in my casual clothes for work on Fridays is a great reminder that it's OFFICIALLY the weekend in the next few hours!

I cannot wait to get up into the sky tomorrow, weather predictions say COLD, so it's going to be MIGHTY cold at 12 000ft AGL! But nonetheless, it is almost time to get air born and some relief from this altitude sickness I've been experiencing for the last FOUR WEEKS!

Unfortunately it's been four weeks since my last jump, due to lots of factors that all just irritate me, so we won't go into that :-)

This weekend is exciting as it will be my first few jumps after getting my A-License (beer) :-) Although I my license was approved two weeks ago, I received my PASA membership card and A-License certificate in the post on Wednesday!

My normal jump partner Lawrence is unable to jump this weekend, so I think I'm just going to start practising my Freefly skills (or lack there-of). I'm also hoping to have my CI, Vernon jump with me and get some awesome FF photographs for this blog site and facebook :-)

I'm also planning on going to watch the Durban airshow on Sunday, this brings mixed emotions for me - I love seeing planes buzzing around the sky, but I get sad because I feel that I should be jumping out of them! :-(

Here's to Blue Skies and BEER!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment